Zelda's PRIDE force Zelda's PRIDE force

Nice.

I really enjoyed that. Interesting concept, lots of twists, random but not pointless. Great job on the voices and animation, too.

X-Men: Death Becomes Them X-Men: Death Becomes Them

Loved it.

Voice acting was good, script was great, graphics were pretty nice. On the whole, three thumbs up.

March of the Duckling March of the Duckling

...

That was horribly depressing. I think I'm going to go kill myself now.

The ducklings, oh, God, the ducklings...

DailyToon01052005 DailyToon01052005

Interesting.

This one actually showed some evidence of brain activity. Hopefully future episodes will be more like this.

The babylon files The babylon files

Hmm.

Well, if this is a WIP file, that'd explain some stuff. The voices seemed to be a bit out of sync, and the dialogue was somewhat cliche. The Juggernaut joke was funny, though.

Laughing Moai Laughing Moai

Hmm.

The plot itself was stupid beyond funny, IMO, but the graphics and animation were more or less perfect.

-A Dedication- -A Dedication-

Good job.

Not exactly very complicated, but I respect it.

Morris Saiyens Morris Saiyens

I liked this.

The intro needs to be fixed or something, I had to manually tell my Flash player to play the video, couldn't find a button or anything on the screen. However, that aside...

Original animation gets big props. Same with having a plot that's close enough to DBZ to be parodizing while still being original. The quality of the sound could have been better, but the voice acting itself was good, and the use of captions helped. Overall, I really enjoyed it, keep up the good work.

Mandelizer responds:

sorry bout the loading screen the "Loading" sign was invisible since i put a white background, but thanks for giving me props!!

Mario's Viewer Mario's Viewer

Hmm.

The intro seemed cool, but may've been ripped off or something for all I know. I thought this thing was pretty crappy at first, but then I realised that it was making fun of itself, which turned out to be somewhat funny. Didn't like the soundtrack, but (I'm hoping?) that was the point...

Mario's Mistake (1up) Mario's Mistake (1up)

Hmm.

Well, the sprites were pretty well-done, but they were still sprites, and to make a good sprite movie you need a good script to back it up. The cloud-with-face joke was pretty funny, but too stark (could have been better presented). I look forward to the next part, because this one left me with a sense of incompletion.