Zelda's PRIDE force Zelda's PRIDE force

Nice.

I really enjoyed that. Interesting concept, lots of twists, random but not pointless. Great job on the voices and animation, too.

X-Men: Death Becomes Them X-Men: Death Becomes Them

Loved it.

Voice acting was good, script was great, graphics were pretty nice. On the whole, three thumbs up.

March of the Duckling March of the Duckling

...

That was horribly depressing. I think I'm going to go kill myself now.

The ducklings, oh, God, the ducklings...

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Pretty good

I admit I haven't beaten the game yet, but two issues have stood out to me so far. One, is that although the game does save your experience level and current equipment, it does not save your gold when you quit the game and reload later, it seems. The second is that the second area is extremely difficult, but farming the semi-boss for exp seems both easy and necessary, as the later levels of the area seem nearly impossible without doing so.

Zombie Avenger Zombie Avenger

Reasonable base but didn't seem nearly complete.

The animation was okay but could have used more work. The number and types of enemies and weapons could have been improved. Granted, the enemies are zombies, but the AI made the game too easy. I created a glitch trying to get past what was apparently the end of the area that caused me to warp on top of the last building and then fall off the other end of it and into nothingness. Considering the number of other games with the same theme, this one seems fairly unpolished.

Taipan 3000 SE Taipan 3000 SE

I liked it.

There're a lot of bugs and weird bits, though. For example, when I reloaded my game, a lot of the prices some places were set to 0 so I was able to progress through the storyline way fast. And another thing, after I subdued the bodyguard she reappeared later to warn me that Mieng wanted to talk to me. ??? Fun, though.